Due to the Coronavirus issues Dacorum U3A have decided to:
- Cancel all Group and Monthly Meetings for the foreseeable future, except Groups that are held online, which are at the discretion of the coordinator.
- Cancel all hall bookings for the foreseeable future.
- The paper version of the June Digest will only be sent to members who do NOT have internet access.
- The June eDigest version will be available on our website.
- Request that anyone who receives the Third Age Matters magazine, but who does not really read or want it, lets members know so that we can cancel it. You will receive the next one anyway, because it is already ordered.
We have a Facebook group called U3a Dacorum. Click here to see it. You will have to register to use it.
We also have a bulletin board for those who don’t like Facebook.
The Third Age Trust at https://u3a.org.uk/ has several projects that may interest you. To see everything you will need to register and login at the bottom right corner of their website.
The “Beginners Guide to Zoom” is divided into different sections:
- Using Zoom on a Desktop or Laptop,
- Using Zoom on a Tablet or SmartPhone,
- Using Screen Sharing,
- Joining a Zoom Call for the First Time.