Due to the Coronavirus issues Dacorum U3A have decided to:
- Cancel all Group and Monthly Meetings for the foreseeable future.
- Cancel all hall bookings for the foreseeable future.
- The paper version of the June Digest will only be sent to members who do NOT have internet access.
- The June eDigest version is now available on our website. eDigest
- Request that anyone who receives the Third Age Matters magazine, but who does not really read or want it, lets members know so that we can cancel it.
- We have a Facebook group called U3a Dacorum. Click here to see it. You will have to register to use it.
- We also have a bulletin board at https://u3adacorum.org/forum for those who don’t like Facebook.
The Third Age Trust at https://u3a.org.uk/ has several projects that may interest you. To see everything you will need to register and login at the bottom right corner of their website.
We are working to put in place:
- An on-line meeting using Zoom App which has a Video & audio conferencing capability so that even when isolated we can run most of our groups and chat to our friends. Details will be announced by email. The Third Age Trust has some useful tutorials which show how to install Zoom App on either your Laptop/ PC OR a tablet / smartphone.
- See these links: Using-zoom-on-your-desktop/viewdocument/601 OR using-zoom-on-phones-and-tablets
- A regular emailed Newsletter until the Digest is printed again. All members are invited to contribute articles to the editor.