Renewals are Now in Progress
There are two ways to renew your membership: by cheque or by bank transfer. The first has to be done by post to send in the cheque, but the second can be done entirely online by using email and your bank connection.
Only renew if you are already a member and have not yet paid for this calendar year. You should receive the form for renewal by post with the Spring Digest. Please use that when you need it.
- The single membership fee is £14 for 2020, or £10.50 if you already belong to another U3A.
- The joint membership fee is £26 for 2020 (sharing Newsletters at the same address).
- If joining as joint members:
- if one of you is already a member of another U3A the joint fee is £22.50;
- if both of you are already members of another U3A the joint fee is £19.00.
The instructions are included on each form. Should you wish to include Gift Aid, click here to download the ‘gift aid’ form.
We only use your data to manage the contract we have with you. We pass data to:
- The membership card producer, so that they can put your name on it.
- The Third Age Matters magazine, so that they can deliver it to you.
- The Digest printer, so that they can post it to you.
- HMRC for tax purposes.
If you are a group coordinator, we will provide you with a dedicated group email address and also ask you which, if either, of your name and phone number you wish to have displayed. If neither, we will refer members to the Digest.
We check the privacy statements of all of the website tools we use and only use tools that do not collect data about you. Download our Privacy Statement here.