The Coordinators’ Handbook, which is required reading for all coordinators, has been updated. Many of the old rules have been simplified. Click here to download it. If you have a tablet and prefer an A5 version, then click here to download it.
Your Group’s Web and Digest presence
Every group is shown in the Digest and on the Website in the Calendar and the Groups web pages. They also have their own web page. Please click here to ensure that they are kept up to date.
July 2021: As preparation for starting Hall Groups, we have generated a list of Risk Assessments from the Halls. As per the email, sent recently, to all coordinators, they are required to review those used by their groups and complete a Downloadable Post Covid Risk Assessment for Groups (Word).
Many forms have been updated as editable PDF forms, so that they can be edited on a PC or Tablet. To edit them: Save the file, edit the saved file, save the edited file and then email the saved copy to the recipient(s).
Your browser may allow you to view but not to edit the forms. If this is so, try downloading the free version of Foxit PDF Reader. At the moment, we can’t find a way to edit a spreadsheet in a PDF. Until then, the .odt will work for Microsoft Word, provided you keep it updated. To avoid spending money on a later version of MS Word, LibreOffice is a very effective replacement.
- Long Group Attendance Register v1.4 or pen and ink Attendance Register
- Wide Group Attendance Register v1.3 (2 pages)
- Risk Assessment for Home Groups
- Restarting Hall Groups
- Editable PDF Initial Risk Assessment for External Groups
- Editable PDF Risk Assessment for External Groups
- Editable PDF Expenses (form 1)
- Editable PDF Group Income & Expenditure (form 2)
- Trip Balance Sheet (form 3)
- Advance Payment (form 4)
- Trip Refund Request (form 4a)
- Trip Cheques Income (form 6)
In case of accident: