As a Coordinator, your first point of contact is the Groups Secretary. Click here to email them.
The Coordinators’ Handbook, which is required reading for all coordinators, has been updated. Many of the old rules have been simplified. Click here to download it. If you have a tablet and prefer an A5 version, then click here to download it. Revised June ’23
Your Group’s Web and Digest presence
Please click here to contact Web Admin or Beacon Admin to ensure that they are kept up to date.
Risk assessments must be completed before starting or restarting any group.
Pdf files will immediately display on any device, but must be downloaded and edited in a pdf editor.
Docx files must be downloaded and can only be read via a word processor.
Web forms can be completed online and sent by clicking the ‘Send’ button at the bottom of the form.
- Download a risk assessment for a home group: docx or pdf.
- Download a risk assessment for a hall group: docx or pdf or complete web form.
- Download a risk assessment for an outside group: docx or pdf or complete web form.
Some forms have been updated as editable PDF forms, so that they can be edited on a PC or Tablet. Just edit them in place and then save the completed form and email it to the treasurer.
Your browser may allow you to view but not to edit the forms. If this is so, try downloading and using Firefox or Chromium, which are non-tracking browsers. Alternatively, you could try the free version of Foxit PDF Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Long Group Attendance Register v1.4 or pen and ink Attendance Register
- Wide Group Attendance Register v1.3 (2 pages)
- Editable PDF Expenses (Form 1)
- Editable PDF Group Income & Expenditure (Form 2)
- Trip Balance Sheet (Form 3)
- Advance Payment (Form 4)
- Trip Refund Request (Form 4a)
- Trip Cheques Income (Form 6)
In case of accident:
Last updated: 23 Oct 23, AdminM